Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Blue Bunny


I'm new to blogging...can you tell? I'm learning about embedding HTML and all that foreign lingo. After all, I'm not a kid. Computer is not my native tongue.
So...I'm having fun. It hasn't been too frustrating. Blogger templates have helped make it easier.
The fun is finding new widgets and gadgets and then figuring how to use them in your site. (I'm sure there's a technical difference between the two, but damned if I know what it is.)
So when I saw the virtual pet...I had to have one. Cute isn't he? Getting him on the page was easy. They do all the work for you. Other things are a little trickier and I shall explore them later. I hope to be able to share some of my favorite tunes soon.
I found a great web site called Tips For New Bloggers for helping you add to you weblog or website. It has very easy to follow, detailed instructions for adding the chat/message boards, music, video, and stuff that I still don't understand.


0 comments:

Followers

awards

awards