Friday, August 24, 2007

Kill the wabbit



This post is dedicated to my son, a grown man, who will soon have a good excuse to watch cartoons.

My son and daughter in law called last night with the news: I'm going to be a Double -Bubbie!!! (these are the newlyweds who shot the video of the boinking bears in July's post) We are thrilled.

"Ahhhhh", Bubbie's Hubby said, "You Killed the Wabitt!" (we're all on speaker phone)

"Huh???, Killed the rabbit? What the heck are you talking about?"

(Bubbie breaks out in fit of emotional incontinence)

They think we're nuts. The reference of the ancient pregnancy test flew over their heads. Accompanied by my laughter, we failed to diswade them of that notion.

My son said that now he will have a good excuse for watching cartoons. So, I dedicate this classic to him.

They are great kids.We love them dearly and wish them every happiness, and "Double-Bubbie" is more than fine with me!

6 comments:

mdmhvonpa said...

Oh wow ... that is one of my favorites ... that and the barber of seville.

BRAINCHEESE said...

OMG!!!

Yep, I'm speechless...

Accept to say, CONGRATS GRANNY!

Linda D. in Seattle

Arlene said...

Hey there Bubbie, nice blog! And congrats! :)

Merelyme said...

awww that is wonderful! i was trying to figure out the reference too. gotta love those classic cartoons. brings back memories for me!

CC said...

Bubbie, Thanks for your note. Picking a drug is such a personal choice. I would chose Tysabri over Rebif any day. Also, are you feeling better after your Solumedrol? I notice it usually takes three - four weeks before I notice improvement. And, with steriods, things always seem to get worse before they get better!!

Bubbie said...

Thank you guys!
note to CC:
Finally feeling back to my old normal.That's a good thing. Haven't started a new therapy yet...in-decision mode. Bad relapses are scary things. You can't help but think, "is this my new as-good-as-it-gets?". But happily I have bounced back.

Followers

awards

awards