Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Patience





“Patience is the key to joy.”
~ Melvana Rumi ~ 13th century sufi poet and mystic


I took this picture earlier this year at one of our local botanical gardens. I need to be reminded to sit, relax and be patient.

Being patient with myself has never been one of my strong suits, but I'm trying. Pushing mind over matter does not always work to my advantage. Sometimes you just have to rest, relax and go with the flow.

( Oh, yeah...Bubbie just ain't buying it today)



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shirl said...

A timely reminder about patience...why is it that I can chat to my gorgeous, understanding hubby, about the way to go...take it easy, only do what I really feel like...then along come the long days with him at work and me 'resting', very impatiently this time. My mind is short-circuiting and my body is waek but I WANT to feel good!

Thanks for popping by earlier, Bubbie - hope you soon feel stronger and more 'with it'.

Bubbie said...

LOL..I can "talk" it well too...
It's the "walking" (pun not intentional) that trips me up. I'm great "in theory", know how to think up and beyond myself, it's the ability to practice of it that's lacking

Followers

awards

awards