Monday, September 3, 2007

Through a child's eyes





Outings are so much more fun when we can savor them through the children's eyes.
Lawana Blackwell, The Courtship of the Vicar's Daughter, 1998



Can't help it. I am compelled to post pictures of Bubbie's Grand baby. There's just something so uplifting in seeing the joy and wonderment in a child's eyes. Life is an exciting adventure, filled with promise and enthusiasm.


My son and daughter in law traveled to visit his sister for this holiday weekend. They had a wonderful reunion. They hadn't seen each other since his wedding in January. The baby has grown up so much since then. I wish I could have joined them, but they sent tons of pictures to add the the pile I have yet to scrap book. I'm so behind! I'd better catch up before the next grand baby arrives!

4 comments:

BRAINCHEESE said...

What a precious, little cherub!!! And appearing quite happy, too...

You must be a blushing Bubbie...LOL

Linda D. in Seattle

mdmhvonpa said...

God gave us children so that we may sample heaven ... God gave the children Grandparents so that they may know how much God loves them.


Ya think?

Bubbie said...

Ms. Cheese, I am a Blushing Bubbie. Haven't seen her in 6 months. Jonesing for a baby-fix.
She is a very active and fearless child, keeps you on your toes. Happy that I had my babies when I was just a young'un myself. I wouldn't have the energy now.

Bubbie said...

mdm...whatever your name is LOL

AMEN!

Followers

awards

awards