Friday, September 28, 2007

Very First Picture

Posted by Picasa
NO! That's not an image of mine!
(you were thinking that her brain MRI is very messed up?)
It's actually a picture of my Daughter in Law's Uterus.
LOL!
She'll probably hate this...but it's so cool! She knows I love her, and that I'm excited and just a little crazy sometimes. They didn't have all this cool imaging stuff when I had babies.
So this is the beginnings of the newest member of our family. Just a little peanut of yet undetermined gender. Bubbie believes it's a little boy. I started crocheting in baby blue before she even knew she was preggo.
I added a countdown to the big day at the bottom of the blog along with my Grandaughter's age.
I'll be a Double Bubbie next Spring!

3 comments:

Merelyme said...

awww that is wonderful! i still have my sonogram pictures. i used to have fun reading about the size of the baby as it grew from cheese curl size to a small canteloupe.

you are just bubbling over in excitement bubbie! i am so happy for you!

mdmhvonpa said...

Dubbie-Bubbie!

Have myelin? said...

Awwwww! Too cute! Congratulations, Grandma Bubbie!

Followers

awards

awards