Sunday, December 16, 2007

Bubbie MIBW




Bubbie has been MIBW (Missing In Blog World)


Thank you to all who have been concerned.


I am OK, it's just been an adjustment period. I could be officially considered mal-adjusted or worse.


The nightmare that was delivered by the tiny ovaries of ethnic hamsters is over. I have been officially declared intolerant of Interferon 1-a. Unofficially it has been well known for the last 3 months.


But...I'm taking it one day at a time and with the Holidays approaching at the speed of light I am looking forward to the New Year, a time to take a deep breath, sigh relief, and get on with the show.


I have been given one month to detox from the rebiff and then to render my decision on my future treatment . (Insert dramatic southern bell accent) The options are all so very wonderful...how ever will I decide?


The decision has been put on a virtual shelf. I am busy wrapping presents, baking cookies (today's batch will be pheffeneusse and mint meringues)


Happy Holidays to you all!


In the mean time, this is a new video that was sent to me by my local MS group.



6 comments:

Anne said...

Excellent video. Describes MS right on the nose.

Hope you are feeling better. Detoxing is a bummer. Maybe you can investigate alternative therapies while thinking about going on another injectable or not.

Take care,
Anne

Merelyme said...

i was getting worried about you! glad to see you back again. you have been through so much with the meds. you deserve a break just to enjoy your holiday. thanks for writing...it is so good to see you.

Sharon said...

Hey Bubbie~
I'm glad your ok. I figured you were just trying to get things done for the holidays. Can you send me the recipe for the mint meringues. My mom used to make that when we were kids and since she has passed it is one of many recipes we can't find. Ms. Cheese has my email.
Thanks Sharon

BRAINCHEESE said...

Bubbalicious to see you posting again...friggin' MS meds...what's a girl to do?!?

Drink eggnog, my dear! I hear (from MDMHVONPA) with enough Brandy or Scotch in your blood stream, the MS symptoms are waaaay more tolerable! LOL

Linda D. in Seattle

Kristie said...

Hello! I just wanted to say thanks for posting my film on your blog. I'm already working on a script of the next film. I am actually on Rebif myself. Been on for 4 years. Let me know if I can help you in any way. You can contact me through my website at www.kristiesalernokent.com or through myspace at www.myspace.com/kristiesalernokent.

Many Blessings to you,
Kristie

wonlife said...

wow, that was great. very well done, and such an accurate portrayal of The Costume. thanks for sharing it!

Followers

awards

awards