Friday, February 8, 2008

8 Random Things





Sharon Tagged me a long time ago to name 8 random things about Moi.




Lets see if I can come up with some obscure Bubbie-ness for you.






  1. I have NEVER been west of the Mississippi


2. I have a violent reaction to loud rap music



3. I have worn glasses for nearsightedness since the age of 7



4. I have been known to have a superhuman tolerance to the effects of shooting tequila



5. I can wander through antique stores for hours



( That has nothing to do with the effects of number4)



6. I have amassed a collection of strange and exotic stash boxes ( to hide my, ah, well...stash)



7. I know the words to damned near every song Bob Dylan ever wrote.



8. I am a pretty good Cribbage player



2 comments:

BRAINCHEESE said...

I guess inviting you to Seattle would be out of the question then, eh? Based on #1??? You know, there ARE bridges now that span that mighty river...

Linda D. in Seattle

mdmhvonpa said...

Odd ... I lived at the headwaters of the Mississippi and crossed it DAILY!

Followers

awards

awards