Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The newest member








As of today, there are 50 days left on my "next grandbaby ticker" at the bottom of the blog page.



The official due date is May 1st. The time has flown by for me, but I'm sure my daughter in law has a different perspective.






They sent me the 3D sonogram pictures yesterday. Isn't that amazing? They didn't have that cool stuff when I was having babies.






The big question is: Boy or girl????






The pictures were taken as to not let anything slip into the frame and give us a clue. The parents have said from day one that they want to be surprised.






Bubbie has been crocheting in blue long before the conception was announced. I believe it will be a bouncy baby boy. I'm even going to predict a birthdate. April 27th.
Anyone else want to take a guess?
I'm so excited..I'm going to be a Double Bubbie!

5 comments:

Miss Chris said...

Truly the picture of an angel! My daughter is 10 and they didn't have that when I was pregnant.

Sharon said...

That is so exciting. They didn't have the 3D when I was pregnant with Mitchell. My mom thought it was cool to be able to hear his heart beat. I like the excitment of not knowing the sex. There are very few true suprises in life.

BRAINCHEESE said...

Now that's one pretty little Bubba! (and I think you're right..looks like a boy to me!)

May 3rd is my guess. Why you ask? Because 3 is the number of artists (like his Bubbie) and the total birth date is a a 9, which is the number of royalty. And now, I have spoken! LOL

Linda D. in Seattle

squiffy said...

Carnival of MS Bloggers and the launch of a unique and inclusive Global Multiple Sclerosis Community


Hi,

I came across your blog via the Carnival Of MS Bloggers, I am Squiffy of Squiffy's House of Fun, on the list ;O)

You may be interested to hear about a new, unique and inclusive Global Multiple Sclerosis Community providing not only up to date MS News and Stories, but a place where those affected by Multiple Sclerosis can communicate with others affected by the disease, and the wider public, by means of Online Blogs, Discussion Forums and Net-based social interaction, which the Multiple Sclerosis Resource Centre launched last Thursday in collaboration with cre8Buzz.

Why not come and have a look, there are already some established MS bloggers signed up, and maybe join in, it is a great way to promote your blogs etc.

http://www.cre8buzz.com/multiple_sclerosis


squiffs ;O)

Anne said...

What a cool pix! All I have is an ultrasound blur showing more shadow than anything --- but it did show he was a boy.

Amazing they could see anything in the ultrasounds of the 1980's when we see what they look like now!

Congrats Bubbie

Followers

awards

awards