Friday, March 7, 2008

Today's Mantra



Please!

This is ridiculous. A couple of hours of yard work (see Maven of Mulch entry) on Monday and I'm still paying for it on Friday? No fair! My legs and arms are weak and shaky. When I sit still it appears like my muscles are playing ping pong with each other or else have a funky beat they are dancing to. I wake up in the early morning hours (shank of the day) skrinching funny faces and grimaces of pain as soon as the 225 mgs of Lyrica wear off and the tizanadine lost it's ability to keep me in coma.

Not to worry, I'm not depressed...I'm pissed off! There are things I want to do.

I should give a plug here to Sue since I swiped her work for my blog pic today. A very nice woman I met at the farmers market a few weeks ago.A talented lady who makes these arty collages on t-shirts, pillows, cards and more. Of course I had to own one. She uses many fun quotes and phrases along with vintage looking fabrics. Check out her web site.


1 comments:

LISA EMRICH said...

Hi,

I have an MS Blogger Project underway over at my place. Please visit MS Awareness, Blogging Friends, and a little Link Love to join in.

Thanks,
Lisa

Followers

awards

awards