Thursday, May 8, 2008

It's a Girl !






Fashionably late, Bubbie's newest grand baby made her entrance to the world on Cinco de Mayo.
She's beautiful. Her name is Claire, and she and Mom are doing very well.
I flew back to Florida with bittersweet tears after my two week visit.
Now, I'm home in time to prepare for my daughter to visit with my other grand baby this weekend.
Camryn is two and is in a state of perpetual motion, not unlike most two year olds.
While at my son's I did a lot of walking (trying to coax that baby out of my daughter-in-law), shopping, and cooking. I also got in some good reading time while there. (topics for future blogs)
Now, one day home and I unpacked, resumed my class, went thru a mountain of mail, walked the furry monster ran errands and grocery shopped (all in one day! No wonder I'm pooped)
Thankfully I am still feeling stable.(In case you were wondering that's a reference to the physical state, not the mental)
I doubt you'll see a new post for at least the next two weeks, I don't foresee things slowing down, but I promise to make my rounds and at least read yours.

7 comments:

Miss Chris said...

Congrats! I'll bet Claire is gorgeous! You must be beside yourself with happiness.

BRAINCHEESE said...

YEAH!!!! The BUBBIE is back!!! I know that's selfish, but that granddaughter was horning in on my BUBBIE time. LOL

Congrats on the miraculous birth of the grandchild...

Linda D. in Seattle

Bubbie said...

Miss Chris:
I posted a picture, but Blogger seems to be deleting them. Even on previous posts my pictures are disappearing. The Blogger Gods must be mad.

Hey Ms.Cheese!:
I tell ya...life just really cuts into my blogging time. Priorities! LOL Hope you are doing well.

Anne said...

Oh look at those chubby cheeks! Congratulations Bubbie!

Remember Camyrn's energy is endless, yours is not - get some rest breaks in!

Anne

Sharon said...

Congrats Bubbie~ She is gorgeous! Glad to have you back.

Joan said...

Thanks so much for sharing a picture of the grandbaby we've all been waiting for!
Congrats to all!

mdmhvonpa said...

Congratulations indeed ... more opportunities for spoiling grandKids!

Followers

awards

awards