Saturday, June 28, 2008

cheap meme

For lack of any original blog material, I took the liberty of following MR. MDMHVP>>whatever his name is' lead with these questions. You'll have to ask him what happened to number 31. Maybe it was censored?



More cheap meme cruft:

Welcome to the new 2008 edition of getting to know your family and friends. Here is what you are supposed to do, and try not to be lame and spoil the fun. Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then [send this to a bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person who sent it to you] post it. Some of you may get this several times; that means you have lots of friends. Have fun and be truthful!



1. What is your occupation right now?
I occupy myself with painting, blogging and caring for my furry monster. I just can't seem to find anyone to pay me for that.
2. What color are your socks right now?
I almost always barefoot
3. What are you listening to right now?
the sound of my very noisy dishwasher
4. What was the last thing that you ate?
watermelon
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
Love to double clutch
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My mother in law, inviting her to dinner.
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Seems like a good guy, inspite of his lean to the right
8. How old are you today? 50
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
can't pick just one.Golf, Tennis , hockey and gymnastics
10. What is your favorite drink?
Gin and Tonic or a dark imported belgian beer
11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Puleeese? I raised 2 kids and I'm 50, what do you think?
12. Favorite food?
anything with pasta
13. What is the last movie you watched?
NO memory...wait, maybe...damn, I forget.
14. Favorite day of the year?
everyday I'm up and moving
15. How do you vent anger?
I throw food.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
was I a child?
17. What is your favorite season?
fall
18. Cherries or Blueberries?
I'll take them both
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail(blog) you back?
good as any blog fodder.
20. Who is the most likely to respond? no clue
21. Who is least likely to respond?E
lvis
22. Living arrangements?
Resident Martha, studio artist, wife, long distant mom, bubbie, and my furry creature's human.
23. When was the last time you cried?
holding my newest grandbaby for the first time.
24. What is on the floor of your closet?
too dangerous to open and find out.
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest {that you are sending to}? my daughter
26. What did you do last night?
walked furry monster, cooked dinner and vegged in front of the tv
27. What are you most afraid of? honestly...
I try not to fear, but probably being a burden to my kids in my old age.
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
NO COWS!!!! veggies please.
29. Favorite dog breed?
lovable rescue mutts
30. Favorite day of the week?
Sunday
32. Diamonds or pearls?
why not something with color? sapphires, rubies, emeralds.
33. What is your favorite flower?
orchids

4 comments:

BRAINCHEESE said...

OK, #15 is just faaaarrrr to intriguing to not comment! You "throw food" to vent your anger??? Remind me if I am ever dining with you, not to PISS YOU OFF...

Linda D. in Seattle

Bubbie said...

Ms.Cheese: Yes...I am guilty, and there are witnesses and those that bore the stains that will attest.
pasta has been one of my faves, although the effect of artichoke leaves sticking to the walls and sliding down is a nice visual, BUT flinging mashed potatoes off a fork like a catapult is my signature move.

mdmhvonpa said...

Throw ... UP ... food?

Spitting mad!

Bubbie said...

mdmhv....:
Not "UP". it's slung. Overhand, sidearm, catapulted, whatever suits me. I shall never be accused of being bulimic.

Followers

awards

awards